Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boyd Healthcare Trip to the Ballpark














I had an enjoyable trip to the Cards vs. Brewers game on September 2nd. My passengers were the employees and friends of Boyd Hospital in Carrollton, Illinois. It was a beautiful night for their annual outing. The Cardinals won 10-3!

Our seats were in Big Mac Land so we each received a nice BML carry bag with a Big Mac coupon and a BML Cardinals license plate frame.

It was nice to be included at the game as well as receiving a generous tip.

The walking tour down Market Street was also enjoyable. (I parked the bus at Union Station.) I included those photos as well so my passengers will have the full bus driver's view.

The little red sign in the corner of the window says, "Go Cards!"

1 comment:

  1. looks like everyone had a good time. Glad you are enjoying yourselves

    ReplyDelete